• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4 CGC books, ALL STAR, TIMELY, FICTION HOUSE and GHOST RIDER

15 posts in this topic

Sorry for the 2nd thread, but these don't really fit in the other one.

I rarely sell CGC'd books, but I'm on a cleaning jag...and these did not fit in the box...so Only 4 books for sale.

Prices are firm, if they don't sell, I'll find a place to put them.

Shipping in the US is included, if you are out of the US, PM me and we'll figure something out.

Paypal, Checks, MO's are all fine. Time payments are possible, but pm me first.

:takeit: in the thread rules over a pm or email.

No probation people please.

I take returns on anything if you notify me within 3 days of receipt, but on these you would have to be responsible for return shipping.

All Star #6, 1941, CGC 3.5 Offwhite to White Pages. Johnny Thunder joins the JLA. This book is in a larger holder and has not been pressed.

There are scratches on the case! But it's not as bad as it looks, there is glare from the camera, these won't fit in my new scanner...

The price is less than Overstreet guide for a 3.5 (Guide is $525) . $450.00

cgcslabs038.jpg

cgcslabs040.jpg

cgcslabs039.jpg

Ghost Rider #7, CGC 4.5 Off-white to white, This book was pressed by Joey Post.

There are only 5 on the census, this is tied for 3rd highest (not that it matters wiht 5) a 4.0 sold recently for $191, this one is $225

cgcslabs033.jpg

cgcslabs003.jpg

cgcslabs004.jpg

Captain America #43, CGC 4.5 Off-White to White Pages. This book has not been pressed, I had it raw and my coupon was expiring, so I sent it in. You can see some non color breaking stuff on the left.I'm asking less than Overstreet Guide. ($580) bin is $550

cgcslabs026.jpg

cgcslabs028.jpg

cgcslabs027.jpg

I'll take the 43

Captain America #43, CGC 4.5 Off-White to White Pages. This book has not been pressed, I had it raw and my coupon was expiring, so I sent it in. You can see some non color breaking stuff on the left.I'm asking less than Overstreet Guide. ($580) bin is $550

cgcslabs026.jpg

cgcslabs028.jpg

cgcslabs027.jpg

cgcslabs026.jpg

cgcslabs028.jpg

cgcslabs027.jpg

I thought I was going to buy my first Captain America book. :)