• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature question

16 posts in this topic

So I'm sending some books to get signed at the masters signing, I'm sending in an old spider-man book to be signed by Stan and Romita, Question is I was going to have Stan right something else on the book over the name, But now I'm debating if that's going to hurt my chances down the road when I have to let it go. Should I have Stan right the other word or just get it signed and that's it.

Any input would be great thanks everyone.

You can't go wrong with "Excelsior!" I think "True Believer" would be cool, too.

I hear "To eBay" it pretty popular.

Too soon?

Sadfan is sad when PLitch puts it in his face.

So I'm sending some books to get signed at the masters signing, I'm sending in an old spider-man book to be signed by Stan and Romita, Question is I was going to have Stan right something else on the book over the name, But now I'm debating if that's going to hurt my chances down the road when I have to let it go. Should I have Stan right the other word or just get it signed and that's it.

Any input would be great thanks everyone.

well considering the volume of Stan signatures out there, something to make it more unique in this case might actually be a benefit.

that and having it on the right book...

You can't go wrong with "Excelsior!" I think "True Believer" would be cool, too.

I hear "To eBay" it pretty popular.

Too soon?

lol

Plitch scores!

+1

There was also some jokes of that coming from an artist or two at megacon...