• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC March Madness Pool

122 posts in this topic

Unfortunately, my superstition demands that i take Syracuse in every pool every year. Even in years like this when i KNOW we have no chance. Sadly, i already have way too much committed this year on a sure loser :facepalm:

Unfortunately, my superstition demands that i take Syracuse in every pool every year. Even in years like this when i KNOW we have no chance. Sadly, i already have way too much committed this year on a sure loser :facepalm:

I hear ya, I was forever a Husky fan, and in the rare years I didn't pick them, they either won outright or went deep enough that I would have won :facepalm:

:D The tourney is on! You can join here:

http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1/register/joinprivategroup_assign_team?GID=35387&P=cgc10.0

$25 entry fee - winner takes all! Invites have been sent to all returning members. Deadline is Thursday a.m. before the first tip-off.

Yowza - let's PLAY!!! :banana:

(tsk) Is this legal?

I hear ya, I was forever a Husky fan, and in the rare years I didn't pick them, they either won outright or went deep enough that I would have won :facepalm:

Uconn??? :sick:

Hey, at least you've won it 3 times! In my 20 years of pools, i only have 2003. The only upside is i was so in love with Carmelo, i was POSITIVE we were winning the title by like mid February. Not only did i join like 20 pools(all but 1 i won) i bet every game after round 1 HEAVY. We covered all but 1 and i also had the over/under for each game. Best 2 weeks of my life! :luhv:

http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1/register/joinprivategroup_assign_team?GID=35387&P=cgc10.0

$25 entry fee - winner takes all! Invites have been sent to all returning members. Deadline is Thursday a.m. before the first tip-off.

(tsk) Is this legal?

Sure it is. Entry fee is to pay for the site. Divad meant winner take all as in bragging rights.

(tsk) Is this legal?

Yes...we have special dispensation from the new pope... :makepoint:

Count me in!

Let the Madness begin! :insane:

Hey, at least you've won it 3 times! In my 20 years of pools, i only have 2003. The only upside is i was so in love with Carmelo, i was POSITIVE we were winning the title by like mid February. Not only did i join like 20 pools(all but 1 i won) i bet every game after round 1 HEAVY. We covered all but 1 and i also had the over/under for each game. Best 2 weeks of my life! :luhv:

You loved Carmelo? really?

(tsk) Is this legal?

Sure it is. Entry fee is to pay for the site. Divad meant winner take all as in bragging rights.

thanks. :headbang:

I have a dog and Chinchilla named Melo and my son would be named Carmelo if my wife didnt threaten to leave me over it :blush:

Greatest player in modern SU history and the man that ended 20 years of heartbreak and misery for Cuse fans! Oh yeah, i LOVE him!!! :luhv:

I have a dog and Chinchilla named Melo and my son would be named Carmelo if my wife didnt threaten to leave me over it :blush:

Greatest player in modern SU history and the man that ended 20 years of heartbreak and misery for Cuse fans! Oh yeah, i LOVE him!!! :luhv:

Then why didn't you marry him? :baiting:

Then why didn't you marry him? :baiting:

Stupid LaLa!!! :pullhair:

Melo's a stiff... :baiting: Just thought I'd put my 2c in on that...

Not in college! :cloud9:

On a side note, Martellus bennett and Brandon marshall just walked into my gym to take a Pilates class! :o

I didn't receive my invitation. Something tells me that was intentional. :D

Well, I'm in any way. Tough beaners. :sumo::grin:

For those of you who change your e-mail addys like underwear, I'm not surprised . . . :baiting:

:jokealert:

Ok - We've got 7 players right now - We want at least 14 to make it interesting . . . :sumo:

:news::D The tourney is on! You can join here:

Yowza - let's PLAY!!! :banana::news:

I didn't either and I haven't changed my email address in 15 years. I think it is because we have won in the past. :baiting: