• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC March Madness Pool

122 posts in this topic

Who'da thunk that three of the 12 seeds would make it past their 5th seed opponent???

How many times has that even happened?

-slym

Well...Florida Gulf Coast whoever they are just beat G-Town handily...I think I am officially bounced...had G-Town carried out to the Championship Game... :tonofbricks:

Funny thing about college hoops...and the tournament in general...even though this game cost me most likely the pool...watched the highlight reel of these kids from FGCU who I have never seen play before and they are doing a dunk and alley-oop clinic on the vaunted Hoyas and I couldn't help bringing a smile to my face...pretty cool...

Who'da thunk that three of the 12 seeds would make it past their 5th seed opponent???

How many times has that even happened?

-slym

Well...Florida Gulf Coast whoever they are just beat G-Town handily...I think I am officially bounced...had G-Town carried out to the Championship Game... :tonofbricks:

Funny thing about college hoops...and the tournament in general...even though this game cost me most likely the pool...watched the highlight reel of these kids from FGCU who I have never seen play before and they are doing a dunk and alley-oop clinic on the vaunted Hoyas and I couldn't help bringing a smile to my face...pretty cool...

I have Florida Gulf Coast going 2 rounds. They beat Miami and played with Duke for almost a full half before Duke went on a 30-0 run and blew them out. Watching them play it's amazing they lost 10 games this year.

I think today/tonight royally screwed everyone's brackets equally, except either the person who blindfolds themselves and throws darts at names, or made a few mistakes filling out their brackets.

IOW - wow!

-slym

Yeah the key now is to look at the possible points total everyone can make. Most guys can make @ 175 points..I'm at 158

Georgetown screwed me over because I lost points all the way to the final 4..Most everyone picked Louisvile or Indiana as the Winner. and or in the Final 4