• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gardenia126 - EBay seller to avoid???

53 posts in this topic

Oh boy... Reading it now.

Hey, refund my grading/fast track and shipping fees and I'll be good. Other than that I wouldn't buy a cup of water in a desert from him.

I do like those slab bumpers no matter what happened. Did he design those or is a reseller? If he designed them, they are pretty nice looking.

Shame on me for pulling it out of one box and putting it in another to send to CGC at the post office before really looking at it. It's funny how NO ONE on this board forgets anything!!! It's also interesting that guys can track books by eye from one slab to another. It kind of makes you keep in line or you'll have a 45 page thread about yourself doing something.

Oh boy... Reading it now.

Hey, refund my grading/fast track and shipping fees and I'll be good. Other than that I wouldn't buy a cup of water in a desert from him.

Shame on me for pulling it out of one box and putting it in another to send to CGC at the post office before really looking at it. It's funny how NO ONE on this board forgets anything!!! It's also interesting that guys can track books by eye from one slab to another. It kind of makes you keep in line or you'll have a 45 page thread about yourself doing something.

lol:applause: You know it.

I have to say that Slab-Pro is trying to do the right thing; at least in my eyes. I’m guessing he read this resurrected thread. I went to my P.O. Box today and in it was a $60 money order to cover my grading fees from a year ago and 3 slab-pro bumpers. He didn’t have to do this, but he did. No one asked him to do this, but he did. I have to give credit to someone that didn’t have to do anything and chose to do something. It wasn’t even the amounts. It was that he made an active choice to do something which impressed me.

I have to say that Slab-Pro is trying to do the right thing; at least in my eyes. I’m guessing he read this resurrected thread. I went to my P.O. Box today and in it was a $60 money order to cover my grading fees from a year ago and 3 slab-pro bumpers. He didn’t have to do this, but he did. No one asked him to do this, but he did. I have to give credit to someone that didn’t have to do anything and chose to do something. It wasn’t even the amounts. It was that he made an active choice to do something which impressed me.

:applause:

Slab Pro was unfairly targeted and the mods unfairly did not remove a thread started to bash another member-one of their very own rules.

Slab Pro was unfairly targeted and the mods unfairly did not remove a thread started to bash another member-one of their very own rules.

Didn't you bring this up in the Mods thread like a week ago and they basically ignored you? lol Maybe bashing a business is different than bashing someone on the boards as an individual, especially if your screen name is your business and that is the only participation here. Of course, that would be a very fine line to have to moderate.

Didn't you bring this up in the Mods thread like a week ago and they basically ignored you? lol Maybe bashing a business is different than bashing someone on the boards as an individual, especially if your screen name is your business and that is the only participation here. Of course, that would be a very fine line to have to moderate.

Yup they ignored it as I knew they would.

If it's ok to bash a business lotta boardies in the line of fire.