• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your Favorite WHAT IF?

15 posts in this topic

By far my favorite is #34, the humor issue with The Philosphical Spider-Man and so many others I can't recall at the moment.

But probably the funniest single panel ever printed by Marvel was What if Luke Cage had discovered the Hammer of Thor? "By the Gleaming Gates of Funky Asgard, you suckas are gonna eat Hammer!"

By far my favorite is #34, the humor issue with The Philosphical Spider-Man and so many others I can't recall at the moment.

But probably the funniest single panel ever printed by Marvel was What if Luke Cage had discovered the Hammer of Thor? "By the Gleaming Gates of Funky Asgard, you suckas are gonna eat Hammer!"

that's my fave issue too, great art by various artist's too. cloud9.gif

Actually, that question was answered in Amazing Spider-man #129. What If Conan Were Trapped in the Future was answered in Astonishing Tales #25.

What If Conan had been trapped in this century?

574411-bsWhatIf43.jpg

Oh, and wasn't one where Conan met Wolverine?

Sounds interesting.

95076770084.27.GIF

cloud9.gif