• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FULL SET REQUESTS - NEW SETS

420 posts in this topic

Hi Gemma,

Could you add a smaller subset for Daredevil, say #1-25 and/or #1-100? The other Marvel SA titles have those runs, but DD has #1-157 as the smallest. This makes sense runwise (up to Miller's start) but it would be nice to have something smaller for those of us who don't intend to go that high. Thanks!

I don't think either of those sets make much sense ... if you want a smaller, more manageable set, how about DD #1-80 (so it would end right before the Black Widow stories begin) or DD #1-107 (last of the "Daredevil & Black Widow" covers)?

My vote's for a DD #1-80 set ...

Hi Gemma,

Could you add a smaller subset for Daredevil, say #1-25 and/or #1-100? The other Marvel SA titles have those runs, but DD has #1-157 as the smallest. This makes sense runwise (up to Miller's start) but it would be nice to have something smaller for those of us who don't intend to go that high. Thanks!

I don't think either of those sets make much sense ... if you want a smaller, more manageable set, how about DD #1-80 (so it would end right before the Black Widow stories begin) or DD #1-107 (last of the "Daredevil & Black Widow" covers)?

That'd be fine with me. I just went with those because ASM has those numbered sets, and I imagine runs like FF do as well. I have no problem going by storyline rather than numbering cutoffs.

Hi Gemma,

That'd be fine with me. I just went with those because ASM has those numbered sets, and I imagine runs like FF do as well. I have no problem going by storyline rather than numbering cutoffs.

FF has a #1-102 (Lee/Kirby) set and X-Men has #1-66, #67-93, and #94-143 sets - don't really think we need that many sets for DD, but, yeah, a #1-80 set would be neat :thumbsup:

Please add as a new set Action Comics (Weekly) #601-642. This is the Action Comics Weekly run and represent a discreet subset within Action Comics deserving of its own set list. Thanks!

Requesting ~ My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic (IDW) 2012 - Present

It has a huge fan following and tons of variant covers and exclusives, as well as many signature series editions. It really would be a great addition.

Thanks for your consideration!

sig.jpg

Just strengthening my case a bit here: Issues 601-642 of Action Comics (May 1988-March 1989) were an experiment by DC Comics, issued not monthly but in a weekly anthology format with the title Action Comics Weekly, and focused on more than just Superman (though he appeared in a two-page strip-style serial every week). The weekly became the sole home of Green Lantern for a while as well. Really needs to be a set unto itself.

Can You Add.

Grimm Fairy Tales Presents Oz w/ Variants (Also Add To Grimm Fairy Tales (Complete with Variants) )

(Here's The List)

#1 J. Scott Campbell Wraparound Cover (also add to J. Scott Campbell Covers)

#1 Artgerm Cover

#1 Eric Basaldua Witch Cover (also add to Eric Basaldua (EBAS) Cover Set)

#1 Eric Basaldua Dorthy Cover (also add to Eric Basaldua (EBAS) Cover Set)

#1 Ale Garza Cover

#1 Basaldua Wraparound Retailer Incentive (also add to Eric Basaldua (EBAS) Cover Set)

#1 Mike Krome SDCC 2013 "Nice" Exclusive

#1 Mike Krome SDCC 2013 "Naughty" Exclusive

#1 Elias Chatzoudis SDCC 2013 Exclusive

#1 SDCC 2013 Blank Sketch Cover

Gemma,

Could you please consider adding:

X-Babies:

Uncanny X-Men Annual #10 (1986)

Uncanny X-Men Annual #12 (1988)

Excalibur: Mojo Mayhem (1989)

Uncanny X-Men Annual #17 (1993)

X-Men #46-47 (1995)

Wolverine Special Vol. 1 #102.5 (1996)

X-Babies: Murderama (1998)

X-Babies: Reborn (2000)

Uncanny X-Men #393 (2001)

X-Men Unlimited #32 (2001)

X-Men Unlimited #37 (2002)

Exiles #8 (2002)

X-Men Unlimited #50 (2003)

Uncanny X-Men #461 (2005)

X-Babies #1 - #4 (2009)

A-Babies Vs. X-Babies #1

Thank you.

The list of requests you have is unbelievable. Is there anything we as a community can do to help?

Anything at all from starting a petition for assistants (yes, a deliberate plural) for Gemma. To compiling lists in a specific format.

CM

Gemma,

The list of requests you have is unbelievable. Is there anything we as a community can do to help?

Anything at all from starting a petition for assistants (yes, a deliberate plural) for Gemma. To compiling lists in a specific format.

CM

If there is any way we could all help in alleviating the work load please let us know. I know everyone would be more than glad to assist.