• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FULL SET REQUESTS - NEW SETS

420 posts in this topic

Requesting ~ My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic (IDW) 2012 - Present

It has a huge fan following and tons of variant covers and exclusives, as well as many signature series editions. It really would be a great addition.

Thanks for your consideration!

sig.jpg

Bump!

Requesting ~ My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic (IDW) 2012 - Present

It has a huge fan following and tons of variant covers and exclusives, as well as many signature series editions. It really would be a great addition.

Thanks for your consideration!

sig.jpg

Bump!

No need to bump your's. Looking at the list you can probably go for maybe 6-8 Sets a week maybe more maybe less and count it out before the list currently up there is complete not to mention all those who requested to add to the list. Usually she doesn't change the list thats on there until around half way through so your looking at almost January or February before you even come close to being able to put yours in on the updated list not to mention get to it and actually add it.

Example, Last year June I requested to have the Avengers vs X-Men Set and I think it was around Mid-January the the Set was added. So you being here around August... Yep March or April. Just be patient they will get to it in a while.

Gemma

I would like to add another Neal Adams set.

Neal Adams - Green Lantern/Green Arrow

Green Lantern # 79 - 87, 89 (does not include # 88)

Flash 217, 218, 219

Green Lantern/Green Arrow (reprints with new covers) # 1 - 7

A total of 20 books.

Thanks, oceanbert

Please add the DC Comics series Jack Kirby's Fourth World (20 issues) to the CGC registry as a set. Thanks.

Oops. Forgot to say to please include in Jack Kirby's Fourth World the single issue Jack Kirby's Fourth World Gallery as part of the set!