• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FULL SET REQUESTS - NEW SETS

420 posts in this topic

I would love to see a separate set for Wonder Woman #178-203 (1968-1972)

This is the full run of the "New Wonder Woman" where she didn't wear her costume anymore and just had awesome mod outfits. Also, totally unique logo. Some people (OK, me) only collect these issues.

Apologies if this isn't the correct forum to request this. :)

Looking for Superman Unchained and can't find the set for it.

If it's not there please set it up, if it is where is it?

You have a long wait ahead of you my friend as there is still a huge line ahead of you for requests and this one in particular was just recently requested above. Good luck and hopefully it will be added around February / March time frame... Just being realistic.

K

I would love to get a simple set made for all 30 issues of the Official Star Trek: The Next Generation Magazine put up in the registry.

Now that Starlog is on here, this would be another great addition, especially since I already have like 6 graded copies now.

Thank you!!!!

I would love to see a separate set for Wonder Woman #178-203 (1968-1972)

This is the full run of the "New Wonder Woman" where she didn't wear her costume anymore and just had awesome mod outfits. Also, totally unique logo. Some people (OK, me) only collect these issues.

Apologies if this isn't the correct forum to request this. :)

You may want to add the following books with appearances with the "powerless" Diana Prince

Brave and the Bold 87 and 105

Justice League of America 100, 101 and 102

World's Finest 204

I submitted this one back in may? no longer showing on the waiting list but not found when trying to add the set.

Please add a

Evil Ernie Dynamite set

AND Include these books

thanks

Green sketch retailer incentive #1 cgc # 0211014011 (no idea on the amout made. Not many)

high end chaotic "Green sketch" #2 CGC # 0211014001 (LIMITED TO ONLY 10 TOTAL MADE)

HIGH END CHAOTIC "GREEN SKETCH" #3 cgc #0211014004 (LIMITED TO ONLY 25 MADE)

HIGH END CHAOTIC "GREEN SKETCH" #4 cgc #0211014007 (LIMITED TO ONLY 25 MADE)

the new addition is

HIGH END CHAOTIC "GREEN SKETCH" #5 cgc # 2110141002 (LIMITED TO ONLY 25 MADE)