• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batroc the Leaper! Really???

71 posts in this topic

Better get your Tales of Suspense #75 out for sale!

I think it's now officially safe to assume that, in the future, the first appearance of every lame, half-arsed character ever published in a Marvel comic book will be movied-hyped and speculated upon for 15 minutes...

Youv'e been warned: BUY...EVERYTHING...NOW!!!

I found Cap to be the crappiest of the recent Marvel films and he looked the worst in the Avengers.

Most superheroes look crappy in the modern world compared to Iron Man.

They don`t fit in. If people saw a guy walking down the street dressed as either Superman,Nightwing, Robin or Spider-Man they would laugh their arse off, but if they saw someone flying over their head in a armored suit like Iron Man they say wow! That is so cool!

Iron Man fits in with current modern technology,while most of the rest belong in another time era.

He stuck out like a sore thumb in the Avengers. Forget Iron Man everyone else looked better than him. His costume in the first film looked much better. Hell I don even know what the hell you are talking about. It was a movie not real life and the Spider-Man costumes on film haven't looked that bad.

I think it's now officially safe to assume that, in the future, the first appearance of every lame, half-arsed character ever published in a Marvel comic book will be movied-hyped and speculated upon for 15 minutes...

That's about right. :/

I wonder how all those Coldblood speculators from a few months back got on with their flipping. lol

I found Cap to be the crappiest of the recent Marvel films and he looked the worst in the Avengers.

Most superheroes look crappy in the modern world compared to Iron Man.

They don`t fit in. If people saw a guy walking down the street dressed as either Superman,Nightwing, Robin or Spider-Man they would laugh their arse off, but if they saw someone flying over their head in a armored suit like Iron Man they say wow! That is so cool!

Iron Man fits in with current modern technology,while most of the rest belong in another time era.

He stuck out like a sore thumb in the Avengers. Forget Iron Man everyone else looked better than him. His costume in the first film looked much better. Hell I don even know what the hell you are talking about. It was a movie not real life and the Spider-Man costumes on film haven't looked that bad.

Agreed on all points. (thumbs u

The character has untapped potential. Just wait until he's a success in the film and then you'll see half a dozen or more mini-series solicited in Previews...

The Savage Slippers of Batroc

Batroc's Shoe Store of Horror : Tales to Make You Jump

Bouncing Back : Untold Tales of the Golden Age Batroc

Batroc: Weapon DiX

The character has untapped potential. Just wait until he's a success in the film and then you'll see half a dozen or more mini-series solicited in Previews...

:roflmao: you made me snort my vodka..

lol Shoe store of horror

omg

:roflmao: you made me snort my vodka..

lol Shoe store of horror

omg

I don't want to be put on your list. But in your Santa list statement. It is supposed to be "you're".

Batroc??? :facepalm:

I used to avoid buying comics that had him on the cover.

Is there a way to make Batroc cool? First, they have to not call him "the leaper".

For a villain, "the Leaper" is not a good thing to be called. They might as well call him "Batroc the Lame".

Yes

when the UFC champion Georges-St-Pierre is him in the movie.

Georges-St-Pierre-Captain-America.jpg

Glad I have 44 HG copies of Marvel Super Heroes vol.2 #8 (aka Marvel Super-Heroes Winter Special) from 1992.

:D

-slym (telling "who" would spoil the fun!)