• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If you're going to Boston Con and like old postpunk...

26 posts in this topic

Killing Joke, one of my all-time favorite bands, is playing at the Paradise in Boston on 3/20. Just thought I'd put that out there since some boardies will be in town at that time. Very heavy sound, been around since 1978 but last few albums have been among their best. Very influential band, absolutely devastating live show.

KJ Wikipedia

kj1980posterbg.jpg

Killing Joke, one of my all-time favorite bands, is playing at the Paradise in Boston on 3/20. Just thought I'd put that out there since some boardies will be in town at that time. Very heavy sound, been around since 1978 but last few albums have been among their best. Very influential band, absolutely devastating live show.

I've seen a ton of shows at The Paradise. Nice small, intimate venue for a show.

I've seen a ton of shows at The Paradise. Nice small, intimate venue for a show.

Love the 'dise. I had tickets for U2's first-ever American performance there, broke up with a girl and let her keep the tickets. Big mistake!

• Administrator
Man O Man. Killing Joke brings back awesome memories. Gotta check out new stuff. Didnt even know they were still around. Thanks

"Absolute Dissent" is as good as any album they've ever done, and MMXII is also stellar.

:gossip: if you sign up for news on their site you get a free song....how do I know :shrug:....because I just did! (thumbs u

KJ Wikipedia

kj1980posterbg.jpg

Great band.

I should point out that there are two clubs called Paradise in the area, one just over the line in Cambridge. If you want Killing Joke you want the Paradise Rock Club on Commonwealth Ave. The other place is, shall we say, a different kind of club.