• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guy must love this place

319 posts in this topic

poor guy...

So, can you read the boards at all while serving a one-week sentence? Or is it a full-blackout?

-slym

Depends on if you can get logged out.

I got a wrist slap once, :whatthe: i know, but i couldnt read the boards or anything as I had my account locked down lol

I finally got on a computer that I had never logged in on and saw the boards were working right lol

Yeah - you need to restart the computer, or change internet browsers, or something like that - it won't let you see anything except 'wristslap' if you're logged in.

That's good advice since I've never had one before :)

Try it. All the cool kids are doing it :baiting:

I wouldn't even know where to begin...and I drink (shrug)

You could start by masking profanity or talking politics. Or insulting one of the moderators golden boys.

Or, just to get it going right up in here, do all three at once :idea:

It's not in my nature :sorry:

poor guy...

So, can you read the boards at all while serving a one-week sentence? Or is it a full-blackout?

-slym

Depends on if you can get logged out.

I got a wrist slap once, :whatthe: i know, but i couldnt read the boards or anything as I had my account locked down lol

I finally got on a computer that I had never logged in on and saw the boards were working right lol

Yeah - you need to restart the computer, or change internet browsers, or something like that - it won't let you see anything except 'wristslap' if you're logged in.

That's good advice since I've never had one before :)

Try it. All the cool kids are doing it :baiting:

I wouldn't even know where to begin...and I drink (shrug)

Try drinking more. :baiting:

Always a good idea :luhv:

Nah, id give him some slack.

When that decision was made there were several ideas behind an insta-ban

first we had semi-consistent and decent moderation.

second it seemed like everybody and their brother had shills that were used to incite drama or say something that they didnt have the nuts to use their own ID for.

So, since neither of those two things are going on now...I would be inclined to give Tiny a pass and let him come back in a month

Everyone deserves a second chance.

-slym

second it seemed like everybody and their brother had shills that were used to incite drama or say something that they didnt have the nuts to use their own ID for.

So, since neither of those two things are going on now...I would be inclined to give Tiny a pass and let him come back in a month

-slym

hm Did you ever delete that other account?

Hopefully a month off will give him a chance to think about what he's posting before he clicks the submit button.

Strange, you should think about your own advice.

Can they tack on an extra 30 days for actually liking freaking NASCAR?!? :sick:

Now, now... some might say the same about Major League Baseball.

:whistle:

-slym

Those people who say that need to be banned forthwith

Hopefully a month off will give him a chance to think about what he's posting before he clicks the submit button.

hm

hm

(shrug)

-slym

Those who dis NASCAR should experience a race in person. It's frickin cool yo.

hm

hm

-slym

hm Did you ever delete that other account?

I had to - "Admin" PMd me and warned if I didn't, they would choose which one for me.

:o

-slym

-slym

Those who dis NASCAR should experience a race in person. It's frickin cool yo.

I was leaving from the BGN race at Bristol one year when I saw a 'Neck with a cooler. He had the following sticker on his cooler:

I GIVE FREE MUSTACHE RIDES

:hail: