• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Punisher War Zone

66 posts in this topic

I finally got around to watching this. Words cannot accurately describe this movie. I still can't decide if it's just plain terrible or terribly awesome.

So bad. So painfully bad. Not as bad as The Spirit, but that's like saying Explosive Non-Stop Exploding Diarrhea isn't as bad as contracting Ebola.

I finally got around to watching this. Words cannot accurately describe this movie. I still can't decide if it's just plain terrible or terribly awesome.

So bad. So painfully bad. Not as bad as The Spirit, but that's like saying Explosive Non-Stop Exploding Diarrhea isn't as bad as contracting Ebola.

The Spirit is the nadir of movie making.

Which movie is worse? Punisher War Zone or Ghost Rider?

It terms of best to worst:

Ghostrider > Punisher > Punisher War Zone > Ghost Rider Spirits of Vengeance.

It was terribly awesome.

The rocket launcher on the free running guys was fantastic.

:headbang:

I laughed quite a bit at that scene. Ray Stevenson was wasted on this movie. I think he could have been a great gritty Punisher had the rest of the movie not been so horrid.

i actually enjoyed the movie....rate is much higher than daredevil,ghost rider or jonah hex. Even enjoyed it more than the first fantastic 4 movie and wolverine.

The spirit doesnt even deserve to be on any list....the memory of its existence should be erased.

The punisher movie was far from perfect but it was entertaining and truer to the character than many other movies.

It's bad, but awesome bad.

Here's the worst line delivery in cinema history, just to add some perspective on how bad things can get:

The same fans bashing this movie are the same ones who loved Avengers...go figure.

Probably because the only thing they have in common is this before it starts.