• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 122 GLOSSY nice copy and detective comics NO 72

16 posts in this topic

Here is ASM 122 very glossy clean copy really nice never taken out or read. Looking for US285 ONO

Will post at cheapest rate and give options for posting based on what buyer wants e.g express, non express

will take paypal

cant post until tuesday as post office is shut

take it or PM offers

DSC03776_zpscd320dd2.jpg

I have detective comics no 72 spine wear and peice missing from back cover top right but complete. On ebay coverless one at 80 bucks so will put mine at US100 again same paypal and postage stuff

DSC03779_zps493cd700.jpg

DSC03781_zps4ddee06b.jpg

sorry alex not trying to spam my last sale thread messed up cos i couldnt do image properly and got prices wrong i wont put the detective comics 72 up so that i dont create more threads apologies. i will wait for a week to put it up

No worries. And its Arex. I wish I had a $1 for everytime it got messed up but alas...

So, the easy things to do just close the other two threads, and then restart this thread with everything you have for sale.

Easy peasy, lemon squeezy.

:foryou:

If aim going to list spawn 1 and danger girl 1 shall I put on here too need to find out going rates for those before posting

Those would need to go in the Copper / Modern Age Only section of the Comics Market Forum only selling area, not here in the Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only part.

I don’ think there are problems if you wish to list copper/modern books in a separate thread in the appropriate section.

People were just advising you not to post more than one thread in this section (Golden/Silver/Bronze) to allow other people's sales thread to get the same visibility. :)