• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has anyone ever seen a fight at a Con

244 posts in this topic

It's Friday.. Lets have some fun

There's been a few threats over in the modern section in the last month or so. So I ask has anyone ever really seen a fight go down at a comic convention?

I saw Roy earlobe kick a girl working the food stand at a con because his fries were cold.

I saw Roy earlobe kick a girl working the food stand at a con because his fries were cold.

I know this is false because Roy would never eat fries!

Unless that was all they served him while he was in jail.

Joe P punched Ryan Caffrey in the nuts at a con a few years ago. It made my teeth hurt.

That was a kung-fu gorilla open hand slap to the nuts that sounded like someone threw a a piece of sheet rock onto a wooden floor.

I thought they were going to have to airlift Caffrey out of there.

I so wanna see a Roy feather kick.

I so wanna see a Roy feather kick.

You better bring him some yoga pants. In the pants that he wears to cons, I doubt he could feather kick Verne Troyer.

I saw Roy earlobe kick a girl working the food stand at a con because his tofu fries were cold.

I was shoved out of the way by some pimple-faced punk at the LA Monthly Con back in late 2012...I already posted the pertinent details when that happened...

CAL who would have gone to jail...