• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has anyone ever seen a fight at a Con

244 posts in this topic

Where was it where Kenny and pedigree-man (or something like that) damn near got in a heated argument? I was sitting at the table with both of them, with Kenny either on my right or left and this bozo asked him a question about pressing and then proceeded to talk over Kenny. I have never seen Kenny that ticked off.

Now that I think about it it was probably Chicago.

I think I was there. That was yearssss ago

I'm pretty sure you were. Mighta been first Chicago trip where u me and nik roomed.

Lou and I were there too. It was WW Chicago 2007 and that was a memoriable show for almost everyone involved, methinks.

Certainly the start of many friendships (and relationships) and probably one of the largest board gatherings that I remember.

When we were younger.

:cloud9:

Where was it where Kenny and pedigree-man (or something like that) damn near got in a heated argument? I was sitting at the table with both of them, with Kenny either on my right or left and this bozo asked him a question about pressing and then proceeded to talk over Kenny. I have never seen Kenny that ticked off.

I'm pretty sure you were. Mighta been first Chicago trip where u me and nik roomed.

Lou and I were there too. It was WW Chicago 2007 and that was a memoriable show for almost everyone involved, methinks.

Certainly the start of many friendships (and relationships) and probably one of the largest board gatherings that I remember.

When we were younger.

:cloud9:

Are you talking about Alan?

Didn't somebody who worked for a certain somebody punch in the face that certain somebody at a Detroit con? hm

There was definitely a big ol' scuffle, but I heard about it second hand, no play-by-play ring announcement, alas.

I once got a bit verbal with someone and regretted it terribly. I've never seen a fight.

I hurt someone's feelings once.

ronin-03.jpg

Going by the date stamp I was watching this movie when you posted this. Weird.

Another classic. lol

How do I miss these things? (shrug)

I won't regale a thrid-party story from SDCC about a fight between a fan and Glenn Danzig (back in the Verotik days), but for as much as Danzig seems to have a reputation for being surly, I figured someone might have seen him in another altercation.

both

at sdccI was looking at the new starwars toys & someone walked up to me & told me to move & tried to get around me when there was plenty of room to just walk around me the other way needless to say i had a few choice words for him ....

at eccc last year while trying to get a kirkman autograph ticket some cowardly (#&*$ shoved me into a booth from behind guess I wasn't moving fast enoughfor them though we all would have gotten tickets ... no idea who it was & not a pleasant experience ... Never did get that autograph ticket any ... pretty much not going to go to eccc again unless i manage to score a VIP pass its simply not worth specially with the line up mess of this year that I saw ...

I won't regale a thrid-party story from SDCC about a fight between a fan and Glenn Danzig (back in the Verotik days), but for as much as Danzig seems to have a reputation for being surly, I figured someone might have seen him in another altercation.

Down goes Danzig!

What were they arguing about in the first place?

Down goes Danzig!

Satan. :devil:

:roflmao:

Down goes Danzig!

Satan. :devil:

Duh.

I was shoved out of the way by some pimple-faced punk at the LA Monthly Con back in late 2012...I already posted the pertinent details when that happened...

CAL who would have gone to jail...

Luckily security cameras captured the footage.

Cal-vs-Kid3_zps9937b046.gif

I was shoved out of the way by some pimple-faced punk at the LA Monthly Con back in late 2012...I already posted the pertinent details when that happened...

CAL who would have gone to jail...

Luckily security cameras captured the footage.

Cal-vs-Kid3_zps9937b046.gif

lol