• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Spotlight #5 CGC 9.8 OW for sale.....CLOSED

44 posts in this topic

The guy that grabs this one will have purchased himself the +10 Vorpal Blade of Registry Sharpness....laying waste to anyone within a three county area of any registry set this resides within.

The guy that grabs this one will have purchased himself the +10 Vorpal Blade of Registry Sharpness....laying waste to anyone within a three county area of any registry set this resides within.

:roflmao:

Here it is!

Only top census copy for the first appearance of the Ghost Rider. The only 9.8 out of over 1000 CGC submissions. I'm trying a sales thread here first before going to one of the online auction houses.

Shipping methods can be discussed but will be included in sale price (Canada and USA only). Prefer paypal cash transfer. All serious inquiries via PM encouraged.

Sorry, no proper scanner but if you need hi-res pics, then I can accommodate.

$19,500 obo

MS598.jpg

P1000889.jpg

P1000890.jpg

P1000891.jpg

P1000895.jpg

P1000924.jpg

Incredible book. You might want to think about throwing this up to Heritage Auction where you can be exposed to deep pocket guys worthy of this gem :)

Im gonna be throwing up a $10,000

Incredible book. You might want to think about throwing this up to Heritage Auction where you can be exposed to deep pocket guys worthy of this gem :)

I am negotiating with Heritage right now about them auctioning this book....

Amazing - You happen to have a 9.6 under-copy for sale.??... lol

No..... if this one sells then I'll be in the market for a 9.6 myself. (thumbs u

The only thing more rare than the US version of Spotlight 5 is the Italian version print wise but not financially

I am negotiating with Heritage right now about them auctioning this book....

Yeah, get them to come down on the juice percentage. I thinks it's like 19.5%...to high for me.

Gotta be the only high dollar BA Marvel key with only 1 9.8 copy on the census hm

I remember when there wasn't a single 9.8 WBN #32 just about 2 years ago.... Then only 1. Then only 2. etc... Now we have 6. :(