• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CELEBRATE THE DOUBLE COVERS
22 22

2,984 posts in this topic

This next two books up are double covers of issues that are also available as marvel 30 cent variants. I previously posted a copy of Marvel Feature 4 which is a double cover of the 30 cent variant. Darthdiesel also has a Marvel Feature 4 double cover of the 30 cent variant which is even nicer. I only know of three double covers of the Marvel Price variants. Anyway, if you agree with me that Red Sonja is a babe, a High Grade set of the regular issue, regular issue double cover, 30 cent variant issue, and 30 cent variant issue double cover is sweet.

21-2.jpg

And finally a couple of sweet Giant-Size Marvel issues finish out the submission. I bought the first book in a PGX holder. I had to get rid of the PGX holder but kept the book. ;) IMHO, there are two good things about PGX holders. 1. They protect the comics pretty well during shipping. 2. If you ever find nice books in them and are willing to take the risk that they didn't miss color-touch or forgot to count the pages, the books sell cheap. :roflmao:

24-1.jpg

It is always possible that Giant-Size Marvel Double Covers come nicer than this Master Of Kung Fu 2 that is 9.6/9.8 with white pages. Obviously if there is a Giant-Size Marvel Double Cover nicer than this one then :takeit:

What am I saying? Any Giant-Size Marvel :takeit::D

23-2.jpg

:applause: Some Very Nice Double Covers. (thumbs u

A couple of those X-Men Books look fimular are they the ones I sold you?

:gossip: I know of 4 Marvel Price Variants with Double Covers Now.

Yes, those books should look familiar. Thanks.

I knew you had one 35 cent variant double cover. Glad to hear there is another. :applause:

That Spidey is great. One of these days, you are going to have to show us your Spidey double cover run.