• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CELEBRATE THE DOUBLE COVERS
21 21

2,979 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I once had a Spider-Man # 298 (first McFarlane art, I think), that I bought of the newsstands with a double cover.

Any idea what that would be worth now, say in 9.2 shape ??

I don't have it anymore, just curious what a market value would be on that issues.

Thanks.

A lot more than you originally got for it :cry:

Hey guys,

I once had a Spider-Man # 298 (first McFarlane art, I think), that I bought of the newsstands with a double cover.

I don't have it anymore, just curious what a market value would be on that issues.

Thanks.

A lot more than you originally got for it :cry:

indeed

Hey guys,

Thanks.

I know I'd pay at least $100 for it. Terry would probably pay a nice chunk of change for it too.

What would a Flash 217 double cover go for ? The first Neil Adams storyline with the GL/GA backup. I have a real nice copy of this , though I paid over guide the inside cover is an easy 9.4/9.6, outside 9.0/9.2 . I was considering slabbing and selling, but I dont know alot about the double covers.

Hey guys,

Thanks.

I know I'd pay at least $100 for it. Terry would probably pay a nice chunk of change for it too.

:grin: I would if I didn't already have a nice ASM #298 Double Cover I posted it in this thread somewhere. :baiting:

Hey guys,

Thanks.

:grin: I would if I didn't already have a nice ASM #298 Double Cover I posted it in this thread somewhere. :baiting:

SHOWOFF!

;)(worship):cloud9::baiting:

Thanks

WWBN 37 guides at $19 in os #37, havn't checked latest os since it did go up a buck or two. But does anyone have a guess to what a slabbed 9.0 double cover would sell for? Anyone know what GPA says on this book?

GPA doesn't really keep stats on double covers. There's no set guidelines for the double cover market so it's really just as much as one person is willing to pay for it.

K thanks.

GPA doesn't really keep stats on double covers. There's no set guidelines for the double cover market so it's really just as much as one person is willing to pay for it.

Actually we do reference these (thumbs u In the notes section we will note "Double Cover" - I think there are a couple of WWBN double cover issue sales recorded if you check.

Actually we do reference these (thumbs u In the notes section we will note "Double Cover" - I think there are a couple of WWBN double cover issue sales recorded if you check.

(worship)