• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CELEBRATE THE DOUBLE COVERS
21 21

2,982 posts in this topic

Nice Crisis 1 :)

Bought this for $1.50 at the Buffalo Comic Con. Didn't know it was a double cover until I went to read it.

Wow, that is good luck. I still haven't found a double cover in the "wild".

Fantastic Four #37

:applause: Very interesting FF #37 I assume by the picture it has a big chunk out of the top left corner of the inner cover does it extend to the back of the inner cover? Wonder what caused this as I have some Silver Age ASM Double Covers with that problem it must be production related. hm

Edited by cosmic-spider-man

Fantastic Four #37

:applause: Very interesting FF #37 I assume by the picture it has a big chunk out of the top left corner of the inner cover does it extend to the back of the inner cover? Wonder what caused this as I have some Silver Age ASM Double Covers with that problem it must be production related. hm

Yes, it is missing a corner chunk from the inner cover and extends slightly onto the back. I also have a JIM 112 with the same issue and it seems to be a SA Marvel production issue.

Nice Crisis 1 :)

Bought this for $1.50 at the Buffalo Comic Con. Didn't know it was a double cover until I went to read it.

Wow, that is good luck. I still haven't found a double cover in the "wild".

Thanks, only my third found in the "wild".

X-men #137 (On the rack, fueling my love for that book) <-- book is long gone.

X-men #283 (with 1/5 of the back cover missing)

Hey canickus, are you going to show us your latest double cover / price variant ? :popcorn:

Sure, I will be happy to. I have to finish the second and third shifts that I am working to pay for it, though. When I get off of work, probably in a couple of months, I have some other cool ones to show.