• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

legends list ?..

65 posts in this topic

starting off with

John romita sr

Joe sinnott

NEAL ADAMS

BOB LAYTON

----

Di ck Ayers

Jim Steranko

Murphy Anderson

Allen Bellman

Nick Cardy

----

Robert Crumb

Al Feldstein

Jack Davis

FRANK THORNE

Al Milgrom

Gerry Conway

Marie Severin

Marv Wolfman

John Byrne

George Perez

Carlos Ezquerra

Ken Bald

Bernie Wrightson

Len Wein

Earl Norem

I am only missing an ss book from 2 people on that list.That is à great list

Severin & Crumb?

Severin & Ezpuerra

Edit: I didn't see the first time that Synch said "still around." My bad. No Aparo or Eisner for the list.

doh! I hope no one else is on that list that shouldn't be :o:blush:

List updated this is turning into a great list keep em coming guys:) ! For my self I think I'm going to have to go through it & pick out my favorites & attempt to get them I think I would be too hard to attempt to get all of these guys at least on anything that mattered specially with my comic collection I'd have to search out books that would make sense for each one to sign ... Unless I just got a blank & had it signed by tons of people ...

List updated this is turning into a great list keep em coming guys:) ! For my self I think I'm going to have to go through it & pick out my favorites & attempt to get them I think I would be too hard to attempt to get all of these guys at least on anything that mattered specially with my comic collection I'd have to search out books that would make sense for each one to sign ... Unless I just got a blank & had it signed by tons of people ...

Since my focus is ASM SS I have often threatened to start a #648 blank cover with just autographs from anyone who worked on ASM. It would be pricey to keep cracking and resubbing it every time I added new autos, but it would be more a labor of love for my collection than an investment.

Since my focus is ASM SS I have often threatened to start a #648 blank cover with just autographs from anyone who worked on ASM. It would be pricey to keep cracking and resubbing it every time I added new autos, but it would be more a labor of love for my collection than an investment.

that is cool at least your blank would make sense though & not just be some random book :) I say go for it :) make up a list & do it by age I'd say start with a con where you can get the most number of autographs done at once

that is cool at least your blank would make sense though & not just be some random book :) I say go for it :) make up a list & do it by age I'd say start with a con where you can get the most number of autographs done at once

I have two that I have been doing this on. One for Green Lantern and the other for Batman. I say go for it, it's a lot of fun :)