• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Charity thread for Fazybones

748 posts in this topic

Classic vintage FF trio...Doom...Sandman...Blastaar... :cloud9:

I don't presently have a scan of the 62 but trust me...it is a very pretty book!

All proceeds to Fay/family!

FANTASTIC FOUR 60 VF+

FANTASTIC FOUR 61 VF

FANTASTIC FOUR 62 VF+ - VF/NM

:news: $150 shipped! SOLD! :news:

FANTASTICFOUR60VF-NM_zps516e8494.jpg

FANTASTICFOUR61VF_zpsc25c8e9c.jpg

Placeholder scan...(my old FN copy)

FANTASTICFOUR62FN-1_zps8de9dc9d.jpg

Do you ship UK so that us guys the other side of the big pond can join in and a buy a book which might help out. Just let us know I suppose it'll be just picking up exact cost as its for charity. In a hospital bed with cancer myself dying I'm afraid always want to help though if I can. Let me if its an option cheers guys well done on all the hard work

Jamie!

Hey Sean I'm still here, stuck in hospital again though I'm afraid. Sorry I missed LSCC really had been looking forward to for so long. The guys on the boards put together a great care package of books and signed gear though it was great and showed like this how everyone pulls together here on the boards to help each financially or to just cheer them in hard time. Big thanks to the boardies always on had to help. If there's something here I want I hope it can get me not sure if there is but ill be looking (thumbs u

Lot for Fazybones, there will be 3 lots, ASM, WD, and Misc. I am new to the boards, but this is a great effort.

1. ASM Annual #2, 1.8-2.0, only major defect is spine is splint, but attached. Book is complete.

2. ASM 529 - variant, Civil War tie in with issues 533, 536, 537, 538, all NM (5 issues).

3. UASM #15- 9.6

All Books are Raw

$25 shipped. All Proceeds to Fazybones

ASM_Annual_2_fair-good_zps9aab57c1.jpg

ASM_529_2nd_zps7cec14d3.jpg

Ultimate_ASM_15_96_8_zps268ed44a.jpg

More to come.

I'm just seeing this today. I am so sorry for Fay and hope she has a full and speedy recovery. Here's a few books to help out. 100% to Fay and shipping's on me.

Conan 24 (Dark Horse) - CGC 9.8 W - Rare NUDE Variant. GPA 12mo=$128 - $100 SOLD!

Conan24Variant_zps7eb101b4.jpg

I was very sad to learn the news. Best wishes of full recovery to Fay. Here is:

Turok #1 (French reprint, 1972) VF+ : $50 shipped anywhere in Canada or USA

Extremely tough book to find in decent shape. Let's face it, you may never see this issue for sale again.

This book was printed in France. Some of them were distributed for sale in Canada. The price sticker is therefore normal on such a book when originally offered for sale in Canada.

There seems to be a tiny dot of color touch-up on one stress line at bottom of spine but I'm not 100% sure.

Turok1French.jpg

Classic vintage FF trio...Doom...Sandman...Blastaar... :cloud9:

I don't presently have a scan of the 62 but trust me...it is a very pretty book!

All proceeds to Fay/family!

FANTASTIC FOUR 60 VF+

FANTASTIC FOUR 61 VF

FANTASTIC FOUR 62 VF+ - VF/NM

$150 shipped!

FANTASTICFOUR60VF-NM_zps516e8494.jpg

FANTASTICFOUR61VF_zpsc25c8e9c.jpg

Placeholder scan...(my old FN copy)

FANTASTICFOUR62FN-1_zps8de9dc9d.jpg

take it