• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Charity thread for Fazybones

748 posts in this topic

When things like this happen, as difficult and sad and tragic as they are, the heart of this place is revealed and it's the reason I stay here and it's the reason this place is so special.

Amen

It's a good thing I don't have mascara on...*sniff*

It's true...it's like magic, you can have all kinds of stupid stuff going on and arguments and baby name calling and POOF...everyone forgets and helps...and so many people help by just posting and wishing people luck...

There is a lot of love here..a very special kind of family.

Now I can post we are definitely over $6k....and maybe you can tell me what I just bought, lol?

Damned if I know. I've never opened it lol

lol..well I just paid , so we are over $6k confirmed and I sent a note that when Fay is well enough to read it, I'll send it to her (unopened;)

Would like to buy the sixth gun prelim, how do I buy now?

You just did, welcome to the forum. :foryou: Someone will send you a private message with payment instructions. Look for a flashing envelope on the top of the screen and thank you very much!

I've pulled a few very nice Signature Series books for Fay.

They are also very reasonably priced compared to how difficult to obtain some of these signatures are.

100% goes to Fay so let's give these a new home and give Fay's family some breathing room while she recovers.

Turf #1 CGC SS 9.6 Signed by UK TV Star Jonathon Ross, who also co-created this series and wrote it.

$55 shipped 100% to FAY

FayTurf026_zpseb3acb29.jpg

Black Dragon #3 CGC SS 9.6 Signed by John Bolton.

Another legendary creator from the UK that rarely makes appearances here.

$55 shipped, 100% to Fay.

FayBlackDragon025_zps1230d614.jpg

Punisher Limited Series #4 CGC SS 9.6

Signed by both Mike Zeck and John Beatty.

$75 shipped, 100% to Fay.

FayPunisher4024_zps2771dd47.jpg

Here's a very tough Sig....SAM KIETH!!!

Marvel Comics Presents #98 CGC 9.6 by Sam Kieth.

$135 shipped, 100% to Fay.

KeithMCP012_zpsd53d6432.jpg

Some Sixth Gun OA...the preliminary pencil sketch for the cover to The Sixth Gun # 18.

scan0019_zpsc61a8857.jpg

$150 shipped.

Sold to Hellboytattoo and Welcome to the boards!!!!

Here's one for the Walking Dead fans in the crowd.

Walking Dead #10 Argentina Edition CGC SS 9.2...this is the American Walking Dead #19/20 (they printed 2 issues of ours in every one of theirs) featuring the first appearance of Michonne.

This one is signed by Tony Moore and the actress who plays Michonne on the show Danai Gurira.

$125 shipped 100% to Fay. (about what it cost to create with sig fees and 2 slabbing fees)

WDArgentina1092web_zps4ef1c14d.jpg

When things like this happen, as difficult and sad and tragic as they are, the heart of this place is revealed and it's the reason I stay here and it's the reason this place is so special.

Amen

It's true...it's like magic, you can have all kinds of stupid stuff going on and arguments and baby name calling and POOF...everyone forgets and helps...and so many people help by just posting and wishing people luck...

I love this place,and even amazed at all the new people stepping up to help. (worship)

Amen

+1 I came here for the comics. I've stayed for the community.