• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spidey - Black Cat 4

8 posts in this topic

A lot of readers are seriously proposing a BOYCOTT of those final issues to send a clear message to Smith, et. al., about the way they do business. Not to mention Smith's condescending dismissal of fans and work schedules as unimportant.

A lot of readers are seriously proposing a BOYCOTT of those final issues to send a clear message to Smith, et. al., about the way they do business. Not to mention Smith's condescending dismissal of fans and work schedules as unimportant.

I'd be willing to bet that 8 (or more) out of 10 that say they will boycott the issues will pick them up anyway. The fanboy inside just wont let them not get the last issue of a mini series.

I'd be willing to bet that 8 (or more) out of 10 that say they will boycott the issues will pick them up anyway. The fanboy inside just wont let them not get the last issue of a mini series.

I thought the book was cancelled. Shows what I know.