• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your newest Pedigrees!!!
7 7

3,123 posts in this topic

Rivers Keep on Rolling...

Thanks to a tip from BigHulkFan! (thumbs u

strangetales146.9.4big.jpg

February has been another very good month for Greenies. Should have several more to show before the weekend is out.

You may have to fork this one over, it's the closest I've seen to 4/17/66. :sumo:

Black Sunday. :P

Just a few new ones

Almost one for every letter of the alphabet! :headbang:

Edited by adamstrange

D is for Daredevil... book arrived today and I gave it a fresh new scanning...

daredevil29big.jpg

I was hoping someone would post a scan of that FF 45 9.4 Greenie....but I'm starting to give up hope.

Well with Red not being here, this thread has been relegated to page #10 and deserved a bumping. I'd really like to thank Harry (Burntboy) for giving me the opportunity to pick up this beauty. It made the disappointment of only winning 2 of the 7 FF's up for auction on Comic Connect two weeks ago a lot more bearable.

WMFF27.jpg

It's a beautiful old label off white to white paged White Mountain. I just love this cover.

Jim

It made the disappointment of only winning 2 of the 7 FF's up for auction on Comic Connect two weeks ago a lot more bearable.

So where's the other one? :baiting:

Namisgr: This isn't even one of the ones from the CC auction. I am waiting for those two to arrive.

Ang, I have actually lost count now, I have at least a half dozen more in the mail to me as well I'm looking at another dozen or so in NYC. Well over 50 in my hands right now since I started this focus 9 months ago. It's been a pretty steady supply since 2008 started.

Jim

Namisgr: This isn't even one of the ones from the CC auction. I am waiting for those two to arrive.

Ang, I have actually lost count now, I have at least a half dozen more in the mail to me as well I'm looking at another dozen or so in NYC. Well over 50 in my hands right now since I started this focus 9 months ago. It's been a pretty steady supply since 2008 started.

Jim

Kewl. :applause: Love to see 'em posted when you get 'em, Jim.

Jim

Kewl. :applause: Love to see 'em posted when you get 'em, Jim.

Got to agree, I think we're coming a very close second to you, enjoying seeing the WM's come in (thumbs u :applause:

Well with Red not being here, this thread has been relegated to page #10 and deserved a bumping. I'd really like to thank Harry (Burntboy) for giving me the opportunity to pick up this beauty. It made the disappointment of only winning 2 of the 7 FF's up for auction on Comic Connect two weeks ago a lot more bearable.

WMFF27.jpg

It's a beautiful old label off white to white paged White Mountain. I just love this cover.

Jim

Nice Book!