• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your newest Pedigrees!!!
7 7

3,123 posts in this topic

What, you got something against women with lines all over their faces? That sounds like the women I've seen you with :baiting:

You haven't seen me. (shrug)

Here I am trying to start a flame war with you and you have to go and interject logic doh!

Oh, sorry.

Ahem.

Oh yeah, well at least my date doesn't have a mustache when the light hits her upper lip just right. :mad:

No, you prefer them to have hair on their backs

Sounds like we're both dating Greek women. hm

No joke lol

What, you got something against women with lines all over their faces? That sounds like the women I've seen you with :baiting:

Here I am trying to start a flame war with you and you have to go and interject logic doh!

Oh, sorry.

Ahem.

Oh yeah, well at least my date doesn't have a mustache when the light hits her upper lip just right. :mad:

Or each other.

Oh, sorry.

Ahem.

Or each other.

lol

Had to follow your book with some pre code junk :baiting:

StrangeTerrors4.jpg

That's a great find!!!! :applause:

I want all the Ekgren covers too. I've been watching but mkost (The Greek spelling of most) are low grade!!!!!!!

I like these St. John books more & more!!! They are hard to find in higher grades, a great challenge made even more difficult by the fact that some are scarce!!!

And a pedigree too!!! ^^