• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your newest Pedigrees!!!
7 7

3,123 posts in this topic

Love those WM Mystery Tales, that GR Avengers and Winnipeg DD!! Sweet multi-ped grouping (thumbs u Here's my latest:

ST106MC.jpg

Originally missed out on it over a year ago due to a bidding screw up doh! Imagine my suprise + delight when it went up for sale this weekend :banana: In the words of our UK friends, I'm mighty chuffed with it!!!!!!! :cloud9::acclaim::takeit:

Here's another pedigree TTA, not nearly as impressive, but it's got those sought-after arrival dates and stamps:

TTA45WM.jpg

I daresay we know a certain Canadian whose ears are burning right now!

Bob already sold it to me last week...he's trying to get in one more good use of his scan before he ships it off and enters the black hole of my collection :)

Jim

Here's another pedigree TTA, not nearly as impressive, but it's got those sought-after arrival dates and stamps:

TTA45WM.jpg

I daresay we know a certain Canadian whose ears are burning right now!

Bob already sold it to me last week...he's trying to get in one more good use of his scan before he ships it off and enters the black hole of my collection :)

Jim

Beware, the White Mountain Galactus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim

Went in the mail today, but I've still got "technical ownership" - well, at least enough to post the scan one last time. :cry:

Speaking of upgrading some of the ol' TTA's:

TTA40M.jpg

Sweet book...It would be better if the Hulk were in it though :baiting:

The Hulk?!?!?! WTF is this "Hulk" of whom you speak?!?!? :baiting:

:shy:

JIM62.jpg