• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your newest Pedigrees!!!
7 7

3,123 posts in this topic

No pictures, but a bunch of purchases that drained me a month ago are finally showing up...

Comiclink Don Rosas:

MIGHTY MARVEL WESTERN #9, CGC 9.2 NM-

KA-ZAR #3, CGC 9.0 VFNM

VAULT OF EVIL #6, CGC 9.2 NM-

TOMB OF DRACULA #16, CGC 9.2 NM-

CAPTAIN AMERICA #130, CGC 9.2 NM-

SGT. FURY AND HIS HOWLING COMMANDOS #114, CGC 9.4 NM yay.gif

SGT. FURY AND HIS HOWLING COMMANDOS #117, CGC 9.6 NM+ yay.gif

Sadly the other Furys just got outside my price range. I'm sure I have some board members responsible for that. frustrated.gifpoke2.gif You guys know where to go when you feel like selling! cool.gif

Also a bunch of raw bowling greens:

Captain Marvel 33, 34, 42

Tomb of Dracula 5, 13, 19, 23, 25, 29

Hero for Hire 9 yay.gif

Here's my first Pedigree : Mass. Copy of Strange Tales 103. A tough book to find in nice grade.

I got this one from Marnin Rosenberg (big kudos). Funny story is that the book was listed as the Slobodian copy but while packaging the book, Marnin found out that it was the Mass. copy ! yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif Kudos also to Brent of Quality Comics since this book was on its way to be listed on Quality Comics' latest eBay auction...he was a real gentleman in letting this one go.

ST103slobodian.jpg

The colors are outstanding in comparison with all the ST 103 I saw previously. As for the pre-marvel chipping, I can live with that since the rest of the book is almost perfect! 893applaud-thumb.gif This one's going to CGC...

marveltales02bbig.jpg

You saved the best for last! 893applaud-thumb.gif