• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your newest Pedigrees!!!
7 7

3,123 posts in this topic

Some of these have been posted in the Bronze Age War section.... but what the heck.

Pacific Coast...

OAAW237.jpg

Oakland...

oaaw218.jpg

Mass. Copy...

oaaw230cgc94.jpg

But I still don't have a Rosa!!! Anyone got a nice raw or slabbed Rosa OAAW they're willing to part with, lemme know!

Shep

Guess you don't need that Green River copy anymore, eh? smirk.gif

Hi Brad.

In all honesty I would keep my Green River copy over the Pacific Coast copy every time.... acclaim.gif

Truth be told. If it was not for the small non color breaking crease in the top right corner (1\4 inch long) and some very minor corner blunting it could be a possible CGC9.8

But thats how the book is and thats how it will stay. Crease and all. No cosmetic surgery for this little beauty. sumo.gif

Russ... flowerred.gif

You are killing me here Russ. Where are you getting them from? I mean a 9.8 Capt Savage? These were not even collectable 30 years ago. I mean no-one was interested (except me, I did get a run but nothing like that grade).

And the Williamson Flash Gordon. One book I would seriously consider busting out and reading. I mean it is Al Williamson.

Ditto the Wood Capt Action. My dream is to get a high grade book like that and pose the good Captain's action figure with it.

Sigh

Anyway

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Guess you don't need that Green River copy anymore, eh? smirk.gif

Hi Brad.

In all honesty I would keep my Green River copy over the Pacific Coast copy every time.... acclaim.gif

Truth be told. If it was not for the small non color breaking crease in the top right corner (1\4 inch long) and some very minor corner blunting it could be a possible CGC9.8

But thats how the book is and thats how it will stay. Crease and all. No cosmetic surgery for this little beauty. sumo.gif

Russ... flowerred.gif

Good for you! thumbsup2.gif