• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tampa Bay Comic Con - August 23-25, 2013! Game of Thrones guests!

368 posts in this topic

Where are you going to be? I'll stop by and say hello

Rick and I will be set up in Booths 311 and 410, on an endcap in the second row. Between us, we should have one heck of a spread of Golden, Silver, Bronze and Copper age material to tempt those wandering by. Come check us out!

:news: :news: :news: :news: :news:

CGC will have an official presence at the August Tampa Bay Comic Con!

In personal conversation with Harshen out in San Diego last week, he confirmed that they were in.

Today he emailed us & the deal is done.

Please make sure to stop by the CGC booths (yes, a large set-up) & say high to the gang & get your submissions in!

:whee:

Where are you going to be? I'll stop by and say hello
Jive told me...I still could not initially "easily" find it on the site, but I see it now, so I must have looked before the list was added (thumbs u

In personal conversation with Harshen out in San Diego last week, he confirmed that they were in.

Please make sure to stop by the CGC booths (yes, a large set-up) & say high to the gang & get your submissions in!

Does that include onsite grading?

All you need is Stan Lee and this baby is cranking! :banana::banana:

Heck, its already cranking! :banana:

Bill, will you bring Jason Momoa by our booth for a photo-op? I'll donate excessively to the charity of his choice. :foryou:

All you need is Stan Lee and this baby is cranking! :banana::banana:

Heck, its already cranking! :banana:

Bill, will you bring Jason Momoa by our booth for a photo-op? I'll donate excessively to the charity of his choice. :foryou:

You'd have to invite Desert Wind Comics for that..