• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ChiSoxFan's Kudos Thread
3 3

254 posts in this topic

Words can't describe how great a buyer Randall is. So in his honor, I'll post some photos of his favorite baseball team.

2SaUj1.jpgZVJiNM.jpg

lol I remember those! I think that's Chet Lemon in the last pic, with a look on his face that says, "I'm a grown man ... wearing tight shorts? C'mon .... " lol

Bill Veeck and his crazy stunts. :cloud9:

Could not ask for a better buyer. Randall was greatly involved in my sales thread. He bought a bunch of stuff, and paid super quickly, and was an awesome communicator. He also put up with my invoicing him multiple times due to my questionable clerical skills. Thanks again Randall!!!

Randall bought some books in my last thread. His payment flew at me so fast that I had to duck. In doing so, I tripped over the rug and hit my head. It wasn't Mike's fault though. He is an incredible guy to deal with...you need to be ready for it if you sell to him. (thumbs u

Words can't describe how great a buyer Randall is. So in his honor, I'll post some photos of his favorite baseball team.

2SaUj1.jpgZVJiNM.jpg

lol I remember those! I think that's Chet Lemon in the last pic, with a look on his face that says, "I'm a grown man ... wearing tight shorts? C'mon .... " lol

I believe that is actually Ralph Garr with the ageless Minnie Minoso behind him. :applause:

2SaUj1.jpgZVJiNM.jpg

I believe that is actually Ralph Garr with the ageless Minnie Minoso behind him. :applause:

I think you're right. I'd forgotten he was on those 70's Sox teams I grew up watching. (thumbs u