• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Zen and the art of moderation
2 2

908 posts in this topic

Slapping Arch with a -5 would be awesome. :whee:

He will now know better than to start a thread in CG. :sumo:

Go on. Enunciate thy threadous loximus.

Oh, I don't get them locked. I just loiter around until somebody has a meltdown. What fun can be had at the expense of others' emotional foibles.

:popcorn:

Ramp it up boys. Bedtime coming.
LIBERTY%20MEADOWS.jpg
If only.
Yup - that's a nice wiener. Knew you'd like it.

You got your vacay and now yer scared to provoke. Oh, but I don't want you to....it was just too hard when you were gone....
Actually, life is quite a bit better without this place. But I'm an addict. The strike actually came at a good time.

You got your vacay and now yer scared to provoke. Oh, but I don't want you to....it was just too hard when you were gone....
Actually, life is quite a bit better without this place. But I'm an addict. The strike actually came at a good time.
:(

Stop it man. Balance is what it's all about bro. But balance is hard so i hear ya. Chin up.

88 new posts? :o

Stop it man. Balance is what it's all about bro. But balance is hard so i hear ya. Chin up.

mrmyst is right. ;)

Has everyone fully vented their spleen? :popcorn:

I would like to talk about the cabal more, but I've already said too much.

Which one of us believes that:

1) the Boards are Heaven on Earth;

2) the Boards could be Heaven on Earth with proper moderation.

If I knew how to create a poll, I would add a crack option & go with that as my Thursday morning Zen-thread-post concept piece.