• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Arch returns and puts down the hammer!

44 posts in this topic

Dammit!

I gotta go to court and I'm gonna miss the inevitable meme-fest :sorry:

Restraining Order? :wishluck:

No, I lucked out and convinced her to drop it :banana:

I really only do my and my wives friends speeding tickets now. Unfortunately, my wife's friends are HORRIBLE drivers though!

I hate damn traffic court! Last time I went, I thought I had a tie in the car but didn't. I was still wearing a suit just no tie. Let me preface this with traffic court is usually very informal and it isn't even a judge, it's a attorney paid to be a traffic magistrate. Other attorneys that day were wearing slacks with a crappo sports coat and one was even wearing sandals. I get called up and the magistrate gives me gruff for no tie and says "Sir, when appearing before a judge you MUST wear a tie". I apologize and explain the snafu but he just repeats what he said VERY snobbish. I then say " don't worry, I always wear a tie before a Judge but there's no Judge in this courtroom luckily".

Needless to say, he wasn't impressed with my smartassery. Hopefully it's a different magistrate today :wishluck:

Squeaky wheel gets the grease lol

All squeaky wheels roll to Phil's parking lot.

Mark is the one who made that threat? Who'd he make it to, and who the hell is Phil?

I think Mark 1 told someone to meet him in Phil's comic shop parking lot after school to "rumble". I missed it, too - but that's what I've put together.

Naw. Mark told Jason to meet him at Phil's so they could hash out their differences in person. The threat was definitely implied, but it didn't seem like Jason was scurred or anything.

Is that sufunk?

Yes sir.

Needless to say, he wasn't impressed with my smartassery. Hopefully it's a different magistrate today :wishluck:

I'm probably misunderstanding the situation, but isn't sassing a person with some legal authority over you about as wise as being a to a waitperson before they bring your food?

I'm probably misunderstanding the situation, but isn't sassing a person with some legal authority over you about as wise as being a to a waitperson before they bring your food?

I could be wrong, but I get the idea that he doesn't really care about that kind of stuff lol

I could be wrong, but I get the idea that he doesn't really care about that kind of stuff lol

Tact is for . :sumo:

Tact is for . :sumo:

In this country, agreed.

You've rebranded! :o

Fancy new avatar & sig!

:banana:

Fancy new avatar & sig!

The old one will be back soon. It's a cheap marketing ploy...for a limited time only.

Fancy new avatar & sig!

The old one will be back soon. It's a cheap marketing ploy...for a limited time only.

I see, now. :(

Mark is the one who made that threat? Who'd he make it to, and who the hell is Phil?

I think Mark 1 told someone to meet him in Phil's comic shop parking lot after school to "rumble". I missed it, too - but that's what I've put together.

146ye.jpg