• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEW MAN OF STEEL TRAILER

100 posts in this topic

In the first shot in the trailer, it looks like Krypton is being attacked, rather than suffering from fatal seismic activity.

Yep, maybe they changed up the origin story a little bit? In another scene you see Zod captured and screaming "I will find him" or something along those lines. Maybe the scene in the beginning is depicting a civil war of some kind? Or an attack by Zod? I don't know but I enjoy speculating, lol

In the first shot in the trailer, it looks like Krypton is being attacked, rather than suffering from fatal seismic activity.

Yep, maybe they changed up the origin story a little bit? In another scene you see Zod captured and screaming "I will find him" or something along those lines. Maybe the scene in the beginning is depicting a civil war of some kind? Or an attack by Zod? I don't know but I enjoy speculating, lol

in Superman: the movie, during the space journey where Kal-el is learning Krypton's history, Jor-el (Marlon Brando) says "out planets history was a bloody mosaic of civil war" , and it was General Zod who was the cause and was trying to take over the planet, and then him and his cohorts (Non, Ursa) were found guilty and placed into the phantom zone, soooooo, my guess would be that they are maybe working off of that premise, and they will show the civil war on Krypton with Zod and his crew trying to take control of Krypton, and then the scene where they have chains on, is when they probably are being sentenced to the Phantom Zone right before Krypton's destruction, which is why they have not aged during the time Kal-el grew to manhood on Earth, then they somehow get released from the Phantom Zone, and go looking for "the son of Jor-el" .. at least that is how I interpret the scenes in the new trailer, very cool as I've always wanted to know more about the civil unrest on Krypton.

in Superman: the movie, during the space journey where Kal-el is learning Krypton's history, Jor-el (Marlon Brando) says "out planets history was a bloody mosaic of civil war" , and it was General Zod who was the cause and was trying to take over the planet, and then him and his cohorts (Non, Ursa) were found guilty and placed into the phantom zone, soooooo, my guess would be that they are maybe working off of that premise, and they will show the civil war on Krypton with Zod and his crew trying to take control of Krypton, and then the scene where they have chains on, is when they probably are being sentenced to the Phantom Zone right before Krypton's destruction, which is why they have not aged during the time Kal-el grew to manhood on Earth, then they somehow get released from the Phantom Zone, and go looking for "the son of Jor-el" .. at least that is how I interpret the scenes in the new trailer, very cool as I've always wanted to know more about the civil unrest on Krypton.

+1