• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amphoman in a shed?
3 3

90 posts in this topic

I thought there would be some honorable mention of Newt Kiley from Green Acres. :insane:

Kay Edwin Emmert Kuter (April 25, 1925 – November 12, 2003) was an American actor who appeared on television and in films. He is mostly recognized for his role as farmer Newt Kiley on the CBS sitcoms Green Acres and Petticoat Junction, which shared several characters.

4 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

For the record... I think Victor is the one that tried to burn down Cheryl's 'She Shed'. 

But the shesheer that'll last forever!

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 7/30/2019 at 5:20 PM, amphoman said:

I had the pleasure of spending a half hour with Stan Lee early ‘90 when he visited my local sports complex. There was a handwritten paper that said “meet Stan Lee” and lo and behold there he was in an empty room.

Now this sounds like quite the story! Stan Lee standing around in an empty room waiting for people to read a handwritten note? 

Then just kicking it with him for 30 minutes in the same empty room. 

I guess I should spend more time at my local sports complex.

On 7/23/2021 at 1:19 AM, HotKey said:

Now this sounds like quite the story! Stan Lee standing around in an empty room waiting for people to read a handwritten note? 

Then just kicking it with him for 30 minutes in the same empty room. 

I guess I should spend more time at my local sports complex.

in 1990 no less.