• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Miniature Jesus by Ted Mckeever from Image

11 posts in this topic

I actually canceled it from my Previews order after seeing a preview of it in something I read recently. If it gets good reviews, then I might pick one up but it's falling to the bottom with how many titles are being released right now.

Had an interesting looking cover and that same large format/thick matte paper as Dia De Los Muertos, so I picked it up. Kind of on the fence about the story so far; it was all pretty vague and I've no idea if it'll have a satisfying conclusion after 5 issues.

Had an interesting looking cover and that same large format/thick matte paper as Dia De Los Muertos, so I picked it up. Kind of on the fence about the story so far; it was all pretty vague and I've no idea if it'll have a satisfying conclusion after 5 issues.

Saga might have a lying cat, but MJ has zombie jesus cat.

I just finished issue 3.

what is this series about?

Well its about a guy trying to get sober while being haunted by his past demons and jesus is there and its cool.

pick this book up if you havn't already. Its a great read! :)

It's a niche taste and if I thought I could profit on it I'd have bought more, but even now I don't think I could get someone to give me cover for #1...so I haven't listed it, as I can't stand rejection....