• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Will we be over-saturated with everything Star Wars

32 posts in this topic

I still am at a loss for why they are not doing the Thrawn Trilogy. I'd also like them to recast Han, Luke, etc. There just isn't any reason why they wouldn't use that source material with some slight modifications and a new cast. And they'd have 20-30 something actors fighting for the roles. Who in that age range doesn't love Star Wars?

Now that Disney announced that they plan on releasing a new Star Wars movie a year starting in 2015 through 2020, will we get to a point where it'll be ho-hum? I am a big fan of the franchise and I certainly hope they get it right.

Personally I look forward to it - 6 movies in 6 years beats the 6 movies they've done in the past 35 years.

Disney will work the franchise like a pr0n star works the ..... well, you get the idea.

I was talking with a person in China yesterday about American movies and TV.

He has watched all episodes of Smallville, watches American Idol but had never heard of Star Wars. No idea.

Might be a billion people ready for the Force!

I love star wars, but the prequels were 100% stool!

:P

Prequels generally are because they can't deviate to far from source material and are limited in how they end

I love star wars, but the prequels were 100% stool!

:P

Prequels generally are because they can't deviate to far from source material and are limited in how they end

The final prequel has its strengths. And most of that was in the performance of Ewan McGregor who added some much needed class to the whole proceedings. I see he has put his hand up for an Ob-Wan movie.