• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

would you pay 850 for the entire run of Walking dead 1st print?

117 posts in this topic

Im just asking because I have very little knowledge in modern comics.. Next question is, other than the Walking dead weekly's are there other known reprints of the series in comic format, and if so do they state that as usual at the bottom of the front page?

Thanks alot for your insight in this, I guess I am overly paranoid about spending that much money on something I have very little knowledge about!

There are a few second prints, most notably, the #33 second print.....its got a blue background instead of red and commands big dollars.

There are a few second prints, most notably, the #33 second print.....its got a blue background instead of red and commands big dollars.

Thanks, and do they say anywhere in the book that its a 2nd/3rd etc? Not just 33 but im mostly concerned with #1

Thanks, and do they say anywhere in the book that its a 2nd/3rd etc? Not just 33 but im mostly concerned with #1

With #1, just make sure it doesn't have a black bar on the left that says "IMAGE FIRST" on it.....thats the reprint.

edit: I am not aware of whether or not they say second print on the outside, probably just check the barcode (is there one?) and check it that way. If there's not barcode, inside the front over, on the bottom in the publisher's info will tell you.

Just watch out for the treasury edition from the early 70s.

lol

I hear they're "de-aged" to make them look modern. :ohnoez:

Aaaaaaaand... Its done

The guy even threw the special HC, Magazines, pins, Tshirt, Bookmarks.. Saga 1-12... All for an even 1000

IMG_33012.JPG

Oh man, that's the barcode edition. It's a reprint, and it says 'second printing' on the 3rd to the last page. I hope the other books are 1st prints!

Aaaaaaaand... Its done

The guy even threw the special HC, Magazines, pins, Tshirt, Bookmarks.. Saga 1-12... All for an even 1000

IMG_33012.JPG

You killed it, unless they are absolute beaters.

Aaaaaaaand... Its done

IMG_33012.JPG

You killed it, unless they are absolute beaters.

:facepalm:

Dr balls please dont do this to me I have a weak heart

lol

Just trying to get you to target heart rate for a moment. Good pickup for $1k!

Aaaaaaaand... Its done

IMG_33012.JPG

I'll give you $1500 for it. Right now.

Because people want money and not hassle. The guy I bought my run for took my first offer and was tickled pink. He was getting 6x his money, and he didn't begrudge me 4x my money. He did ask after the fact how much I made. :devil: