• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

would you pay 850 for the entire run of Walking dead 1st print?

117 posts in this topic

Would you drink water if someone offered it to you and you were thirsty?

Does it have ice in it, and if so, is it cubed or crushed?

It's crushed in easily chewable nugget form but the water source is unknown.

I paid a grand for 1-50 last march and made 4x my money. It's not as hot now as it was then, but still a no brainier. Flip them to me for 1250.

On the other hand, I sold my run of 1-50 a few months before they announced the TV show for less than $500. :facepalm:

I paid a grand for 1-50 last march and made 4x my money. It's not as hot now as it was then, but still a no brainier. Flip them to me for 1250.

On the other hand, I sold my run of 1-50 a few months before they announced the TV show for less than $500. :facepalm:

Don't feel bad. I didn't buy them to begin with.

I have someone thats coming here and thats the lowest he would let them go..

Any concrete reselling value at that price point?

No, but please send me that persons contact info so I can offer him a thousand. :/

Do you think picking up free money on the street is profitable to ones bank account?

I just spent $1,250 for my #1.... so yeah, we didn't all have the hindsight.

I remember seeing it for $300 at a show a few years back and I hummed and hawed... then told myself, 'Meh. Spawn #1 was popular too". I really thought I'd get it for like $150-200 at some point.

$1,250 later..... here I am kicking myself.

Dont take it, sounds like a scam... in face give me their contact information and cease all communication with them, I'll start an investigation...

on an unrelated note, watch for my future sale of a full run of Walking Dead!

I just spent $1,250 for my #1.... so yeah, we didn't all have the hindsight.

I remember seeing it for $300 at a show a few years back and I hummed and hawed... then told myself, 'Meh. Spawn #1 was popular too". I really thought I'd get it for like $150-200 at some point.

$1,250 later..... here I am kicking myself.

And I just paid $2100 for my #1 9.8....so yeah, this shoulnd't even be a question for that price.

Im just asking because I have very little knowledge in modern comics.. Next question is, other than the Walking dead weekly's are there other known reprints of the series in comic format, and if so do they state that as usual at the bottom of the front page?

Thanks alot for your insight in this, I guess I am overly paranoid about spending that much money on something I have very little knowledge about!