• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed.

31 posts in this topic

Action 252 CGC 6.5 Universal Cream to OW Pages $2000.00

Standard rules apply.

No HOS'ers or probation members.

Shipping will be actual shipping costs anyway you'd like the book shipped. Insurance must be added.

PM if you need a quote, I am in SC.

:takeit: in thread trumps any ongoing PM's

Payment by paypal, check or money order.

IMG_7727_zps8ddb23a2.jpg

IMG_7728_zps47e50ae5.jpg

IMG_7726_zpsb21b17a8.jpg

IMG_7731_zpsf6670f8b.jpg

IMG_7725_zpsaa3de03a.jpg

IMG_7730_zps97731987.jpg

So Supes sees his Sister for the first time and the first words out of his mouth are "Great guns"?

I guess they do things a little different on Krypton. :ohnoez:

Nice book. Good luck with the sale.

:D

So Supes sees his Sister for the first time and the first words out of his mouth are "Great guns"?

It's okay. She's just a cousin.

What's the joke?? Oh yeah, you might be a redneck if you go to your family reunion to meet women!

I'm a little interested in the Bats 251, but I can't get the pic to show up. Don't know what the problem is.

I'll check back.

It's showing for me now. Don't know what the problem was. Probably my satellite internet service.

I have the Mass. copy of Tec 400 and Batman 227.. Was thinking this would go well with those two. But...I already have a signed by Neal Adams copy of Batman 251. So....

I will ponder a bit.

I'm a little interested in the Bats 251, but I can't get the pic to show up. Don't know what the problem is.

I'll check back.

It's showing for me now. Don't know what the problem was. Probably my satellite internet service.

I have the Mass. copy of Tec 400 and Batman 227.. Was thinking this would go well with those two. But...I already have a signed by Neal Adams copy of Batman 251. So....

I will ponder a bit.

It would go great with those two and the signed copy!!

What's the joke?? Oh yeah, you might be a redneck if you go to your family reunion to meet women!

Commonly heard during foreplay on Krypton - "Watch it Daddy, you're crushing my cigarettes."

Commonly heard during foreplay on Krypton - "Watch it Daddy, you're crushing my cigarettes."

Why would she be good for anyone else if she ain't good enough for your own family!! Redneck humor aside - more books will be posted later tonight.