• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fazybones update thread

74 posts in this topic

Here's a quick update for all that have been wondering. Sorry it's been so sporadic, but I don't receive a lot of emails from Craig and sometimes the news isn't that uplifting.

From a few weeks ago:

Craig feels that the system sucks and has let Fay fall through the cracks. It has come to the 6 month point and in this time Fay has had a total of"2 weeks Of Therapy"

From yesterday:

I was able to take Fay home for the night and as great as it was it is a very worrisome night.

She did great except for one small instance where she thought she had to be at work but other then that it was so nice to have her home !

The surgeon did find more fluid on her brain and Fay and I have to decide if we should go for the operation and he will put in a lifetime drainage system.Fays mom was saying no behind our backs to the Doctor because she argued that they did that to Fays dad and he got worse.Mind you that was in 1974.

Fay said to the Dr"If it will help me at all let's do it!" I am sure you know that nothing may change and it is a very risky operation.

Anyhow,I still pray and have hopes she will come through but the Dr is telling us that that is the way she will be forever . I don't believe it and if that is the case I still have My Fay !

Sorry for the yapping .

Take Care Andy,

Craig

Thanks a lot for the update Andy. Really appreciate your updates.

It breaks my heart for something like this to happen to such a sweet person.

I pray she gets better.

+1 :(

I have been very busy and spending less time here but Fay and her situation popped in my head this week and I also was wondering how she was doing and hoping she was improving...

Wishing you the best Fay...you're a wonderful and special person! :wishluck: