• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Complete Uncanny X-Men Collection #s 1-544

13 posts in this topic

The Spidey set I had up awhile back didn't sell, but since I had so much interest, I figured I'd try this one here too, since its cheaper than that one.

Usual rules apply. No HOSers, first :takeit: gets it, but I am definitely willing to take offers. PayPal is accepted. Discounts will be given to anyone who is willing to pick up the set and pay upon pickup. I am located in NJ.

A couple of things to note: Please do not ask me to break up this set. Unless you're willing to pay 90% of my asking price for the books you want, then the answer is no. I have stated that I will take offers, but please do not make an offer that is 1/10 or 1/5 of my asking price.

Set information coming in next post.

Here's the breakdown:

The set includes all issues from #1 all the way to #544 (nothing missing). It also includes all of the Annuals, Specials and of course Giant Size issues. The books grade as follow:

#1 VG- (pretty nice, with no Marvel chipping)

#2 FN-

#s 3-93 G/VG or better. Most of them fall into the VG to FN range. There are a couple of books that are slightly lower (about 4-5 in total).

#94-130 GD or better. Most of them are in the VG range, but some of the early 100s aren't in the best shape.

#131-200 VG or better. Most of them are in the FN to VF range (a few of them are in the NM range).

#201-544 FN or better. Most are in the NM range

The #94 is only about a VG/FN copy, and Giant Size X-Men #1 is lower grade (GD+)

photo35_zps5b3e08f1.jpg

photo36_zpsd819acba.jpg

The asking price on the set is $7000 OBO. Due to size and the price of this collection, I would give a discount to anyone willing to pick up the collection (located in NJ).

As a bonus, I will throw in complete a complete collection of the Jim Lee (1991) X-Men series #1-275 to anyone who buys it for the full price.

PM me offers or if you want to see more pictures or anything.