• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wolverine's Daughter?

29 posts in this topic

aparently in soon to be released X-men comic ( prolly around the time Wolverine 20 comes out) cuz of his 30th aniversary of being the most dangerous mutant laugh.gif they'll actually confront her...what im kinda confused is....what is the diffrence between the girl in the NYX series ( which i havent even looked at) and the "Native" chick from the Wolverine Comic... confused-smiley-013.gif

Anyone think that the priceguides marked it up thinking that everyone will dive for those copies of Nyx? There's still tons of them on the shelfs at cover price at most of the stores I go to.

You know, when you get right down to it, who cares if it's Wolvie's daughter or not?

You know, when you get right down to it, why even bother to post that.

Or reply to it... crazy.gif

You know, when you get right down to it, who cares if it's Wolvie's daughter or not?

You know, when you get right down to it, why even bother to post that.

I meant from a valuation and speculative point of view.

I'm looking at the insane prices being paid, and I guess it never occurs to the speculators that it really won't matter much either way.

Anyone think that the priceguides marked it up thinking that everyone will dive for those copies of Nyx? There's still tons of them on the shelfs at cover price at most of the stores I go to.

500, I'd like a couple of nice extra copies if you'd pick some up for me, and I'll pay you the price plus extra for helping me out. PM me if you'll do it.

Get me 20. I'll pay you a dollar over cover for each one you find.

Sorry guys, I'm away in the depths of Iowa for college right now. But, if anyone can, try the stores on the far southside of Chicago and its closest suburbs, I swear some of those stores seem like they get one customer a month.

So I guess I failed my board initiation frown.gifforeheadslap.gif

There was no mention in the story of Wolverine, but she has 2 claws in each arm that she puts to use. The problem is that they appear to be metal, and if she's the daughter, shouldn't they be bone? Is adamantium hereditary, or did the Weaon X program get hold of her already and turn her in to Weapon XX (get it)? Wish I could find a #4 and see what's up.