• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DELETED DO NOT OPEN - Mod Please delete me!

17 posts in this topic

Thanks guys.

I grabbed a 9.8 shortly after I bought this one. I sniped this 9.6 at the last second on got a good price on it. This price above is even better than what I paid for it.

I had a few PMs on it that I answered and it generally is covered below.

Yes, I will do time payments as long as it's within a month to 6-weeks. There was a question about Paypal. Add $68. Shipping USPS Priority to US only. Outside the USA, whatever shipping is, minus what I would have paid to ship to the CONUS.

The interesting thing is that I put it next to my 9.8 and it looks nicer... Better page cut and page quality (my 9.8 is ow). Then again I've said it before, I can't tell the difference between a 9.6 and 9.8.

If it doesn't sell it's not going to cost me anything to let it sit upstairs. I would rather have the additional funds, but if the time isn't right to sell it then that's ok too.

I have to raise cash for next months CL auctions (which may get me divorce papers too :P ) so I put I'm putting it up again. GPA last sale on this was $2327.

$2300 shipping included (USPS Priority). It's a nice solid copy. Normal rules. I'll take it over PM's. etc. Check my Kudos!

There was a question about Paypal. Add $68. Shipping USPS Priority to US only. Outside the USA, whatever shipping is, minus what I would have paid to ship to the CONUS.

Batman22796FrontSmall.jpg

Batman22796BACKsmall.jpg

Did you sell this copy before? If so, no taker?

hm