• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

We collect but what do we HOARD?

118 posts in this topic

Conan 275

Batman 400

Creepy 32

:cloud9:

I only have one of those,but it's a 9.2. :baiting:

(solely to jab Diggler) lol

A board member had the highest grade SS example of Creepy 32 signed by Frank Frazetta. Then he had Harlan Ellison sign it a few years back.

:eek:

Conan 275

Batman 400

Creepy 32

A board member had the highest grade SS example of Creepy 32 signed by Frank Frazetta. Then he had Harlan Ellison sign it a few years back.

Well?

What happened? :popcorn:

Conan 275

Batman 400

Creepy 32

Well?

Mr. Ellison decided he wanted to read what was in the magazine and tore the front cover. But he was kind enough to sign it still.

:facepalm:

Conan 275

Batman 400

Creepy 32

Well?

Mr. Ellison decided he wanted to read what was in the magazine and tore the front cover. But he was kind enough to sign it still.

:facepalm:

For such a brilliant writer he doesn't sound to bright. lol

I don't hoard at all. One of each copy, and have gotten rid of a lot of stuff I'm not interested anymore. Now I'm getting rid of copies I've since replaced in trade. Sometimes that can be hard though.

Did you finally sell that Dead@17 copy?

I like this one...1st appearance of the Rocketeer in Starslayer #2 (back cover shown)

8393197959_dd6bd92228_b.jpg

I like this one too...1st appearance of Savage Dragon in Megaton #3. Still have a few of these left but many have been sold.

5655296375_bed0e507de_b.jpg

I've bought a handful of extra copies since I took this picture.

133522.jpg

Maybe I'll take a new picture of my McSpidey and Spawn #1's. hm

I don't hoard at all. One of each copy, and have gotten rid of a lot of stuff I'm not interested anymore. Now I'm getting rid of copies I've since replaced in trade. Sometimes that can be hard though.

Did you finally sell that Dead@17 copy?

Yep, it's been gone about a year now. I miss that one the most by far. Mt collection will never be the same :cry: