• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grail acquisition at C2E2 + pictures

33 posts in this topic

Congrats on the books! That is a nice haul.

OK, after a number of years, I finally bought some Toon Tumblers. (I am a Toon Tumbler virgin no more. lol ) Ended up buying for my daughters and nephews. The Superman one I took as I remember drawing the pose way back in Junior High. Love that Adams cover.

Everyone likes them so far!

IMG_0245_zps8996e858.jpg

Be careful: I have the Spidey glass that I picked up last August at the Baltimore Con. Damn thing is starting to wash off. I think it is a "Oon Umbler" now. Part of Spidey is washing off too. It has never seen a dishwasher.

OK, after a number of years, I finally bought some Toon Tumblers. (I am a Toon Tumbler virgin no more. lol ) Ended up buying for my daughters and nephews. The Superman one I took as I remember drawing the pose way back in Junior High. Love that Adams cover.

IMG_0245_zps8996e858.jpg

Were the walking dead glasses available at the show???

Yes, I got the Michonne with her pets glass. They ran out of the Miller Dark Knight before I bought on Sunday though. :sorry:

Congrats on the books! That is a nice haul.

IMG_0245_zps8996e858.jpg

Be careful: I have the Spidey glass that I picked up last August at the Baltimore Con. Damn thing is starting to wash off. I think it is a "Oon Umbler" now. Part of Spidey is washing off too. It has never seen a dishwasher.

Pop Fun will replace that glass, send "underthebigw" a PM. Or the next con you are going to that PopFun is at bring the glass with you and he will swap it out.

Hearty congrat's to Shadow on acquiring his B&B 28 grail. :applause:

Bob Storms (www.HighGradeComics.com) is fantastic to deal with, he just took very good care of me at WonderCon (Anaheim) on a tightly graded and white-paged raw early FF issue, plus two recent mail order transactions as well.

Highly recommended.