• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rat Queens - Kurtis J. Wiebe, Meg Dejmal, John Upchurch
2 2

1,617 posts in this topic

So you guys are saying I'm dumb for paying $20 each for image next books at the time of the image events?
Not me.

I have been picking up this year's book as it is the 1st preview of Outcast and Southern Bastards.

Edited by umyeahwhatevers

Oh well, 80.99 finish. I ended up with 157 views and 36 watchers. BIN's are still going strong at $100+. There is no such thing as too much money, but you can't go broke making a profit either. (shrug)

:o

I thought I only had one copy of this and went looking for it in a short box and found three! I'm hoping to get some sigs on 'em at NYCC (hope I can at least get a 3-day pass).

:grin:

I can't believe the prices the #2 2nd prints are fetching now. Looks like I have to pick some up from the LCSs......

I snagged a few of those because I loved the cover. I think I know where I might be able to snag a couple more. 2nd prints can be money if the cover is better, and the print run is quite diminished from the 1st.

I can't believe the prices the #2 2nd prints are fetching now. Looks like I have to pick some up from the LCSs......

I snagged a few of those because I loved the cover. I think I know where I might be able to snag a couple more. 2nd prints can be money if the cover is better, and the print run is quite diminished from the 1st.

Agreed. I played Batman #608 and #612 well way back in the day, but I can't believe that a book that is only on issue #6 with a respectable but not huge following hits the prices it is already. (shrug)

That being said, I will gladly take the $$$. lol