• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rat Queens - Kurtis J. Wiebe, Meg Dejmal, John Upchurch
2 2

1,617 posts in this topic

Wonder who that was? :fear:

lol

:hi:

Did you have a stack of Preachers too?

FYI if anyone was on the fence about going, there was zero wait at the CGC booth and every time I walked past it, there was just a few people there

Yep, that was me. Did we talk for a minute? End up dropping off anything for grading?

No we didn't, my friend I was walking by with pointed out your killer stack of stuff as we were going for a smoke break and we said to each other in stereo "Way to flood the market" haha.

I dropped off 5 books and got a Crow SS done, planned on having more stuff slabbed but money's tighter than usual this month thanx to my golden age horror shopping spree

Wonder who that was? :fear:

lol

:hi:

Did you have a stack of Preachers too?

FYI if anyone was on the fence about going, there was zero wait at the CGC booth and every time I walked past it, there was just a few people there

Yep, that was me. Did we talk for a minute? End up dropping off anything for grading?

No we didn't, my friend I was walking by with pointed out your killer stack of stuff as we were going for a smoke break and we said to each other in stereo "Way to flood the market" haha.

I dropped off 5 books and got a Crow SS done, planned on having more stuff slabbed but money's tighter than usual this month thanx to my golden age horror shopping spree

That's cool. One guy stopped over while I was going through the stack and started talking about how hot Rat Queens is.

I'm probably not going to flood the market with 23 copies of #1 though. I actually believe in the book long term, so I'll probably do a board offering of maybe 10 #1 9.8s and a couple of the 2 and 3 B covers (enough to cover all my grading fees), then sit on the rest.

Good luck with your grades!

Since the humor of the book adds so much to the pages, thought it would be nice if you could read the OA. Within the next month, plan to start offering letters on an acetate overlay for an additional $10 per page. Here are a few samples:

03p15_zpsc9a09759.jpg

03p16_zpsf843a8d1.jpg

Since the humor of the book adds so much to the pages, thought it would be nice if you could read the OA. Within the next month, plan to start offering letters on an acetate overlay for an additional $10 per page. Here are a few samples:

]

Hell yes! That;s awesome Court, I always planned to get that done to some of my OA because that's the biggest thing I miss from old OA. There is nothing like having the lettering etc right on the page. I think having an acetate overlay is the perfect solution and add's a lot especially if you go and frame it.