• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rat Queens - Kurtis J. Wiebe, Meg Dejmal, John Upchurch
2 2

1,617 posts in this topic

Never noticed that signature thing in the description until just now either!

Qualified city boys.....GLOD to the max.

Although technically now a NON-signed NM Fiona variant would be potentially worth MORE than $90 a pop....heheh CGC WORTHY...

Back from Philly Wizardworld, only saw a few copies of #1 for $10 & up, there was one guy dropping off a stack of em at the CGC booth, had to be at least 20 -30 copies so get ready for the floodgates in a couple days.

On a sad note, sad for me anyway, funny to others, as I was getting my books together to leave the house, the pile slid off the top of the box. I caught them in time, only 1 book damaged. Staples variant. Center spine pinch and ticks :facepalm: Hopefully can be pressed #@$!

Back from Philly Wizardworld, only saw a few copies of #1 for $10 & up, there was one guy dropping off a stack of em at the CGC booth, had to be at least 20 -30 copies so get ready for the floodgates in a couple days.

On a sad note, sad for me anyway, funny to others, as I was getting my books together to leave the house, the pile slid off the top of the box. I caught them in time, only 1 book damaged. Staples variant. Center spine pinch and ticks :facepalm: Hopefully can be pressed #@$!

Not funny :cry:

Sorry to hear about the Staples but glad to hear you had a pile. Piles sound deep. lol

Wonder who that was? :fear:

lol

:hi:

Did you have a stack of Preachers too?

FYI if anyone was on the fence about going, there was zero wait at the CGC booth and every time I walked past it, there was just a few people there

lol

Did you have a stack of Preachers too?

FYI if anyone was on the fence about going, there was zero wait at the CGC booth and every time I walked past it, there was just a few people there

Yep, that was me. Did we talk for a minute? End up dropping off anything for grading?

lol

What's up bud ? Where've you been ?

Working and taking care of some little things I have been neglecting like my girlfriend. lol

:o

Now you know better than that. lol

Loving the hype behind the book how's things with you.

lol

What's up bud ? Where've you been ?

Working and taking care of some little things I have been neglecting like my girlfriend. lol

:o

Now you know better than that. lol

Loving the hype behind the book how's things with you.

Great ! This has to be the best lineup ( Image ) of comics I've seen in forever. The lady 3 years are all rolling together nicely and Outcast us out next week. :whee: