• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Vampirella # 1

15 posts in this topic

Would really like to have a few opinions on this book. Thanks much...

A couple of comments; the corner crease LRC doesn't extend all the way from bottom to right edge - it just sort of peters out. Also, the left edge of the BC has a small piece of plain white cover for a 1/16th of an inch or so due to the slight miswrap.

img050_zps3af2bb3c.jpg

img051_zps0e38d1cf.jpg

Thanks for all the responses.

Grades range from 6.0 to 7.5 with a 5 grade average of 6.4.

Not bad, I was hoping for opinions around 7.0, but can't disagree with the results so far. (Probably an E Bay 8.0 :grin: ).

The book isn't for sale, as being a huge Frazetta buff, this is one of my complete collection of his covers for Vampirella, Eerie and Creepy that I've amassed over the years. Probably the lowest grade of the bunch but still the most valuable.

And a piece that I've always loved...

Thanks for all the responses.

Grades range from 6.0 to 7.5 with a 5 grade average of 6.4.

Not bad, I was hoping for opinions around 7.0, but can't disagree with the results so far. (Probably an E Bay 8.0 :grin: ).

The book isn't for sale, as being a huge Frazetta buff, this is one of my complete collection of his covers for Vampirella, Eerie and Creepy that I've amassed over the years. Probably the lowest grade of the bunch but still the most valuable.

And a piece that I've always loved...

Unless there is something that is not apparent in the scan, that is a 7.0 and maybe 7.5. Don't listen to the typical "undergrading on the forum to show I'm a tough grader" crowd.